Monday, June 28, 2010

Wonderful Weekends

Last week was one of those weeks where the weekend (along with Josh being home) could not have come soon enough! 
I was counting down the hours till 3am on Saturday when Josh would officially be home and the weekend could begin.

And those 2 short days did not disappoint.

I let myself cheat on my diet that I officially started last week. 
(However I did not go crazy!)

We did a little shopping.  (Love going to Buy Buy Baby!)

We went to Breeley's first movie.


We also took Breeley to the pool for the first time.


She slept basically the whole time. 



But Alyse spent every second in the water.


Josh was in charge of the crazy swimmer.

I was in charge of the baby and reading my new Tori Spelling book.
(I can't take serious books to the pool cause I get so distracted by everything going on around me.)
There will be no picture of me!  Just picture me in this cute cover up - but mine is pink.

But now the weekend is done.... 
Hello Monday.  Goodbye weekend. 
Only 5 more days till the next one.

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Awesome pictures....we loved Toy Story and we LOVE WEEKENDS...Have a great week