Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Great Grandpa

While we were in Raleigh visiting with my parents, we also got to see my Grandpa (my mom's dad), who came to visit from Canada.  We don't get to see him very often (maybe once a year at the most.)  Alyse has only got to see her great grandpa 2 times before last week, and this was the first time that he got to meet Breeley and Jordan (my sister's baby).

It was nice to sit down with my grandpa, share some tea, and talk. We also watched The Young and The Restless everyday.  (My grandpa loves that show.  He has watched it all my life.  When I was in college my roommate watched it every day too.  I always laughed at her and told her she watched the same show as my grandpa.  Ha!) 

I love the my girls got to spend some time with him. 
He is a great grandpa.
(Yes, I know that was cheesy but he really is.)

No comments: