Tutus, glitter, hair spray, bows, sequence, make up, curlers.....
It was dance recital weekend!!!!
My favorite part of her costume was those big bows on her shoes!
She is the one on the end on the left side. (The smallest one on the stage.)
I really thought that for most of the dance she was going to play with her flashlight or look for her tape to stand on. (That is what she did during rehearsal) But the night of the show she did great!!!
Flowers from all her fans.
(Thanks to all of our friends and family who came!)
She loved her first time being on stage.
I think we have a little star in the making!
4 comments:
Adorable!!!
How Freaking CUTE!
Precious!!!
What a precious little performer (you're right about the blue bows on the shoes...they're my favorite too but I also love the fluffy tutu!)
She is so loved.
P.S. I don't know if you saw it on the last post, but I gave you a Happiness 101 Award over on my blog. Even if you don't get a chance to do one of your own, I can clearly see all of the wonderful things (or people) that make you happy!
Thanks for sharing such cute pics.
Post a Comment