Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Blogging Break

Somehow I found myself taking a baby blogging break.....
I really thought that I would be able to keep up with blogging, but somehow I haven't found the time to get on the computer.

I could blame it on the lack of sleep (but really she is a really good sleeper!  Like last night she slept from 1am to 7:30am.)

I could blame it on the nursing (which really has taken up most of my time!!!!  Between feeding her and then pumping I feel like my whole day revolves around nursing.)

I could blame it on the HORRIBLE headaches and shoulder pain that I have been having. 

I could blame it on not really having a lot to blog about... (Really, my day is pretty much nursing, changing diapers, spending some time with Alyse, etc...)

I could blame it on that I am spending a good amount of my free time still trying to scrub off the "sticky stuff" from tape on my arms and belly for the hospital.  (Seriously! Why won't it come off?!)

I could blame it on the whole I had a c-section and am being held together by tape! (That is my favorite thing to say to Josh lately.  I love to use it as an excuse not to do dishes, change diapers, make dinner....)

I could say that I am just not feeling very creative lately.

I could say that it was because I was trying to catch up on my blog reading. I had almost 500 blog post to read in my Google Reader.  I could not read all of those, even though I did try.  I finally had to hit the "Mark all as read" button.  I know that I probably missed a lot of people's funny stories, great ideas, pictures, etc..but I just couldn't catch up on all those post! 

But instead of making excuses I will just say that I will try to do better and thanks for sticking with me!  I promise that I will post!!! 

(PS - I did upgrade to the new blogger set up.  So excited to make my pictures bigger!)

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

I am glad you are back! Try nail polish remover for the sticky stuff. It worked great when I had to have surgery a few years ago.

Natalie said...

I can relate all too well, and within a few weeks it'll become my reality!