I have been nervous about trying to do laundry at all, but it came to the point that I saw the laundry baskets spilling over and I knew it had to face my fears.
However, my washing machine had other plans.

It decided that it was done and refused to even fill up with water, which is pretty ironic considering it did the opposite last week.
I called and broke the bad news to Josh.
I then called my friend Joy who offered to let me use her washer and dryer to do a few loads. (It's good to have friends who live in the same neighborhood-only 2 streets away!)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness. Great timing too. Bet it's getting a little more challenging to do the wash with the belly bump. I was thinking wondering how things were going so I opted to stop by. I hope you get this resolved soon. We had our dryer kick the bucket not to long ago and no extra cash to get a good replacement. A LEO who works with my husband just happened to buy a new dryer and was looking for a home for their gently used one. We were happy to take it off their hands. Good things happen to good people. Wish you the best! I'd lend you mine if it would help.
Ironically, I'm in the middle of folding my laundry right now. Catching up on my favorite blogs is so much more exciting, so I'm trying to block the mountain of clothes out of my peripheral vision, but it's not working very well. It's a pretty big mountain.
So, I guess I should tackle mine while you tackle yours! Good luck with solving the washer dilemma!
Post a Comment