So good! Just finished it. Take your time and read it slow and let it sink in. I read it too fast and now am going to go back and read it slower and take notes/journal on it.
I'm on Chapter 8. It's taking a little while to digest all the insight. But soooo good!
oh i want to read this so bad!! i keep forgetting to pick it up...may have to run out and get it today!
Finsihed it and I am on every page....A good but HARD read...
I want to get that! I need to get my butt in gear to actually go get it! Happy reading!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So good! Just finished it. Take your time and read it slow and let it sink in. I read it too fast and now am going to go back and read it slower and take notes/journal on it.
I'm on Chapter 8. It's taking a little while to digest all the insight. But soooo good!
oh i want to read this so bad!! i keep forgetting to pick it up...may have to run out and get it today!
Finsihed it and I am on every page....A good but HARD read...
I want to get that! I need to get my butt in gear to actually go get it! Happy reading!
Post a Comment