Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Thought I had a post for you

Awhile ago (ok...really forever ago!) I mentioned something about having some great Police stories to share with y'all.
Before I pushed "Post" I asked Josh to read over it and edit it for me to make sure I wasn't going to get in trouble for saying anything he didn't want me to share.
This is basically what it looked like after he was done with it:

"




















"

I swear there was NOTHING left.
He kept saying, "No, take that out."

"Well, I wish you wouldn't say that."

"Maybe you can tell that story another time, but not right now. We are still working on that case"

"Stephanie!!!!"

So, now you know why I haven't had a lot of Police Post lately.....

Maybe some day I will get clearance to share some fun stories with you.
For now, I guess you are just going to have to put up with "mommy post".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, that was too funny! Well, I am looking forward to some stories, hopefully soon!

Leah said...

That's too funny! I don't think you've posted a police story yet since I started following you! I was beginning to wonder if this really was a police wife blog! ;) I like reading your posts! Keep it up!

Natalie said...

I can completely relate! I feel like such a poor contributor to my police wife blog with the local gals, and most of it is either because I CAN'T share stuff or I have no clue what's been going on in the first place. Sigh. We know all too well how demanding being a police wife is, but sometimes it's hard to share that in blogland.

P.S. I have my hubby look over most of my LEO posts as well. :)