Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So Want to Sew These

Sometimes I pretend that I am crafty, even though in reality I get all stressed out when I try to make things that look so easy on blogs/in magazines/etc.

I really want to make these two things.


Maybe I will try....
However, I am wondering if I need to wait another 6 months or so.
But gosh they are cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are cute! I am like you, I get all stressed! My ideas seem great in my head, but when I do make something, it's nothing like the picture!

Kelly said...

So cute!!

Natalie said...

Love, love, love them! I just wish they'd look as cute on me as they do on the model...I guess I too need to wait for the baby bump to become a baby then consider updating my wardrobe. Sigh. Back to the prego clothes from two babies ago. Whoopee!