I have a weakness for things that are pretty and frilly.
Thankfully I have a little girl who shares my love for these things and lets me dress her up in them!
I just could not resist when I saw this little skirt and had to buy it for her special birthday outfit.
She was the most precious 3 year old birthday girl at church today!


And you could not miss her with her squeaky shoes on!

Her Aunt Joy bought her a number of pairs in China. Alyse is now a major fan of them! You could hear her everywhere she went!
(If you are not familiar with squeaky shoes, they are just like they sound they are. Every time she takes a step they squeak like a little squeaky toy.)
5 comments:
Awe! What a little sweetheart! I hope she has a wonderful birthday tomorrow!
She looks absolutely adorable! Happy Birthday!
My daughter has tons of squeaky shoes as well! I know right where she's at, though it can be a bit distracting in "quiet" places like church or the library. It's when it gets quiet that I worry!
Oh, and I nearly bought a fluffy skirt like that for my little princess too! Now that I know how cute it looks, I may have to do it!
happy happy birthday to alyse!!! i am sure you can't believe it has been three years already! and just think in just about two months you will be having baby girl #2~
alyse looked adorable in that outfit yesterday at church! there is no way anyone could tell she was celebrating a big day :)!!!
I love that fluffy skirt!! She looks adorable! I've never heard of squeaky shoes...will have to remember them in a few years :)
Post a Comment