Monday, February 8, 2010

Her Favorite Song

Whenever we go to Target, Alyse always makes sure that we go see "The Princesses".

She stands and pushes that button over and over listening to the princess songs.

The last few times it has been obvious that Tiana from Princess and The Frog was her favorite. She always would clap, shrug her little shoulder, and tap her feet along to Almost There over and over.


Well one day laying beside the display was a CD that said "Princess Songs ~ Songs from Princess and the Frog and other Disney Princess Songs". It was on sale for $6.99. Alyse had been really good that day (we had been running errands, shopping, and in the car all day) so I thought it would be a nice little reward for her. I dropped it in the cart...but I didn't read the song list.


It does have 2 songs from The Princess and The Frog (including Almost There) on it but the rest are these random song that it says Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, and the rest of the group are singing but I have never heard them before in my life! I personally was very disappointed by this! I felt like it was a waste of $7!


However, I guess it really doesn't matter what other songs are on the CD because the only one Alyse wants to listen to is Almost There over and over... and over and over... and over and over. (Her record is 9x before I told her that Tiana was tired and needed a break.)


I can't resist when she tells me it's her "favorite song" and sings along with it. Trust me, her trying to hit that note at the very end of the song is very entertaining.

I thought I would blog about it now because it is pretty cute....for now. But I am thinking it might get old after awhile

3 comments:

dawn said...

she is so stinkin' cute, i could eat her up!!!!

Unknown said...

Okay that is too funny! Molly "sings" along with every song on the radio now! It's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. It is so uplifting!