BUT
I was shocked! Both Josh and I thought we were having a boy.
I'm looking forward to having another princess and adding to our hair bow and girly things collection. I'm happy for Alyse to have a new best friend.
The only thing is - we need a name!!!!

8 comments:
Congratulations!! What exciting news!!!
Congrats! Being a mom of two little girls is the best! Trust me :)
How fun for you and Alyse will have a living doll to help dress up! My hubby and his brother are really close in age (15 months apart) so they always did everything together.
He really wanted another boy after we had Seth just for that reason, but our own little princess has him tied around her little finger so well that he wouldn't have it any other way.
Yay for girls!
My sister and I are only 15 months apart and it is GREAT to have a sister!
What letter do you want the name to start with and we can start suggesting names! :)
Congratulations!
i thought you were having a girl (don't remember if i voted that way...) because you are such a girl-mom. you embrace girlness/bows/princess...like SO well.
i am VERY excited for you and josh. as a mom of two girls, i can say that having two girls is very very fun.
yeah!!!!!!!!!
love
jess
Congrats!! I'm so excited for ya'll!!!!
so much fun, having two girls is a blast! i am so excited for you! i thought it was another little girl!! i am all about some pretty girl names, so next time we chat, i will have to throw some ideas your way!! congratulations on a healthy baby girl! excited to walk this journey of becoming a mom of two kiddos with you:)
YAY! for baby girl 'B'!! I was thinking girl myself. Your so girly. ;0) Congratulations!!
Post a Comment