One of them is because he sometimes will come home with little surprises for me.
The other night he showed up with this:
I was very excited to have it!
It was very sweet of him.
However, I think he was secretly doing it for himself also.
You see when I was pregnant with Alyse every night I would make my "baby nest". I would surround myself with about 9 pillows (3 behind me, 2 on each side of me, some to prop my feet up, one for my knee or sometimes between my knees, etc.) Every night Josh would come home (usually after I was sound asleep) and he would have to find a spot for himself in the bed. If I was awake and he was going to kiss me good night, he would have to climb over pillows to find me.
Hopefully with this pillow we will both be very comfy and there will be plenty of room for all "3" of us in the bed.
2 comments:
Awww, what a sweetie! I laughed out loud about the "nest" you make because I can relate all too well.
My hubby calls my body pillow my "husband substitute" but I've caught him after night shifts snuggled up next to it as well, so I think they're a perfect addition to the bed! ;)
You've got yourself a great husband!!! I am thinking that looks pretty comfy and I am not even pregnant!
Post a Comment