Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby Bolder

This morning I had a phone call from my sister.
She had some news for me.
She had a doctors appointment and called to announce that the first boy will be born into our family in May.

Now, just in case you are confused...
Yes, she is pregnant. Yes, I am pregnant.
Yes, she is due in May. Yes, I am due in May.
(Our babies are due about 2 to 3 weeks apart.)
Yes, we are twins. No, we did not plan on being pregnant together.
Yes, she is having a boy. NO, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM HAVING YET!
(I promise I will let you know soon.)

No, this is not new news for our family.
We have known that she was expecting for awhile.
However, some "secrets" aren't ours to share.
But now, word is out and we are happy there there will soon be a little boy joining into the mix.
Now they just need to decide on a name.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love all the connections and how wonderful for the cousins to be so close in age!

My family tends to do that too...have babies all around the same time. Congrats to her and can't wait to hear how things go for you once you find out what you're having!

Taylor said...

How fun that you and your sister are both pregnant and having babies so close together!!! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having! I'm feeling a boy!!

Raul and Catie said...

yay! give my congrats to Danielle :)

Kelly said...

That is so cool!!! How exciting for your family to welcome two new little ones in May! Can't wait to find out what you are having :)

Unknown said...

How awesome for the cousins to be so close!