He took her on a Daddy Daughter Dunkin Doughnut Date.
I was happy to stay home (in my bed) and let them spend some time together.
Josh works a lot, so every bit of time they have together is special. They love each other so much and always have fun.
I hope they continue dating for a long time.
5 comments:
Awwww! He's such a good daddy! I remember growing up my dad and I would go on "Daddy/Daughter Dates" and I loved it!!
Josh is doing a GREAT job at helping Alyse realize what to look for in a man when she gets older. It is so important for dad's to hold their little girls on pedastals so they know how their potential husband should treat them.
Tell him to keep up the good work!!!
I remember how much I treasured the very few daddy/daughter dates I went on, so I can't even imagine how much it means to Alyse to have her daddy take the time for her.
That said, I've learned that my own daughter has her daddy wrapped around her little, petite finger, and I don't think he'll need a lot of nudges for Daddy/Daughter dates. He can't wait for Father/Son camp-outs in scouts, either!
I love that! Those are so special. Growing up...and even still...I do Saturday BBQ daddy/daughter dates. I think that's part of the reason why I married an amazing man...b/c I had an amazing example. SO SO sweet Stephanie!
Candice {The Beautiful Mess}
If she doesn't learn how to date from her Dad, then who will teach her? What a special time!! I love donuts!
Post a Comment