And since I am a little afraid to tell my husband in person, I thought that I would just go ahead and post it on the blog and he can read it himself, because I believe communication is key to a good relationship!
I bought myself a little present.
:)
See it's little.

Actually, I couldn't get the picture any larger... but it is really cute. You can click on the picture to see it bigger, but you will also be able to see what I paid for it, and I thought that might be good to not mention at the moment.
I know what you are thinking - A sweater? Really? Aren't you aware that you are pregnant and will be (continuing) to gain weight over the next few months?
Why yes, I am. But it is an open front sweater, so that means my belly can poke out of it. Plus I got it in a larger size.
I also know that I am probably going to be in trouble. I mean I just got my debit and credit card back this weekend. But I feel like I have done really well in the past month. I just needed to get one little purchase out of my system.
I promise I won't buy anything else... well, until the Christmas show next week.
But this was a not a Christmas decoration, so I believe that this little purchase should not count against me. (I had promised not to buy any decorations until the Christmas show.)
Ok, I feel better.
(You know you love me, Josh! And I promise to be good.
Please don't make me put the cards back in your sock drawer or gun case!!!!)
5 comments:
I SOOOO miss the Christmas Show in Charlotte! Wish I could go!
Hope you have a blast. I couldnt get the link to work but that is a cute sweater!
Gasp!!!
STOP THAT! There is little worse than having your cards taken away because you won't be responsible for them.
Um, ask me how I know. :(
Although now, 15 years after the fact, I am extremely responsible and frugal. Cheap even.
It IS adorable!!!! And practical too. :)
What is better than a great sweater? It's virtually a MUST have!
It's not the price that matters....it's cost per wear! Divide the cost by the number of times you are going to wear it. That is the actual cost! If you wear it every day for like, say 2 years, I'm sure it will be really cheap!!
ohhhhhhhh. totally understand. i had to give hugh my cards for the last few months. but then i felt that i "was really ready".
until today. at kohls.
darn it!
Cute post! And I loved the "little" picture usage. I can get pretty out of hand very quickly with my cards as well, so I completely relate to this!
It's actually the hubs that has the worse habit though and I've had to take his debit card away a few times because he would buy all this junk food while on duty...a few dollars here and there really add up when it's not budgeted!
Post a Comment