Alyse's life is like a little musical. She is always breaking into song. I thought you might like to hear a few of her favorites.
First up is her rendition of "The ABCs"
Please forgive me for missing "A-B-C-D".
I think my favorite part is her "Yay" at the end.
Next up is "Jesus Loves Me".
"Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" is another one of her favorites, but apparently her concert was over after "Jesus Loves Me". Oh well.
If you would like an autograph, please let me know and we will send a scribble your way.

3 comments:
So precious! Sara Beth and I loved listening to her and Sara Beth said "yay" when she was done! BTW, SB has those same jammies!
So sweet! :)
I especially loved her hand motions with "Jesus Loves Me." Such a performer which I can totally relate to. My 18 month old decided to "perform" on the piano after some cousins just so she could get some applause; she's plink out a few notes, then stop and start clapping, then start plinking again and clapping. I think the two of them would get a long just fine!
Post a Comment