I walked into Alyse room tonight to check on her. I found this: For a second I thought maybe she feel out of bed. However, her head faces the other way when she is in bed. She also had her "blank -let" and her taggie with her. Plus she never cried.
Maybe she was doing a little sleep walking like her daddy does sometimes.....
Cute! And sound asleep. Our 4-year-old used to nap on the floor...make himself a little bed and go to sleep. I think he thought he was defying me in some way but I was just thrilled to have him napping--where ever!
4 comments:
awww so cute!
Cute! And sound asleep.
Our 4-year-old used to nap on the floor...make himself a little bed and go to sleep. I think he thought he was defying me in some way but I was just thrilled to have him napping--where ever!
aww she looks sweet!too cute to wake and move
That is too cute! And funny about your hubs sleep-walking. Mine use to as a child which scared his single mom to death!
Post a Comment