We have gone to the same pumpkin patch for the last 3 years.
(Click here and here to see the past 2 years.)
So of course there were some "traditional pictures" that had to be taken.
After I took this next picture, Josh made me really sad by saying, "I think this will be her last year that she can stand and fit in the tractor tire."
(She is way to big!)

3 comments:
Those pictures are too, too cute! Next year, you will have your new little one, though. . . What fun it will be Alyse to share traditions with her new brother or sister!
So sweet! What a great family tradition! Loved all of the pictures, and you look great!
I just LOVE the cute Halloween outfits she wears each year! It's also super fun to see how she's grown yearly by having the same picture-taking spots. I just blogged about our pumpkin patch fun and will probably make that our regular spot now, so I'll have to remember to take similar pics next year! Such cute pictures of an adorable family.
Post a Comment