I just wanted to let you know that yes, I am alive.
I know it has been awhile since we spent some time together. And honestly, the time we have spent together hasn't been the best lately. I haven't given you my full attention, and I am sorry about that. You know that I care about you and all the friends that you have helped me to make.
There are a few things that I have to tell you. However, I have not had the time or energy to sit down to give you the time you really need.
Thank you for your patience with me.
I promise we will be together again soon.
And I promise that it will be worth the wait.
4 comments:
I love it! I feel the same way sometimes, can't wait for you to come back! I love the cd!! Thank you!
He He...I was thinking to myself oh yeah..she posted but I can hang on till your ready...some times blogging is just not in the cards!!!
Ah, I miss you, but will see you when you are back!
This is cute... I feel the same way... but in a different way! :)
Post a Comment