Monday, September 28, 2009

Twitter Talk

The last couple of days have been pretty busy.
I was going to blog about everything to fill you in, but honestly, I am not feeling great right now. So I am going to let my twitter talk for me
(Sorry if you already follow me on twitter and know all this already...)

Monday

Went to the Dentist. So now I am doing what I always do afterwards ~ I'm laying in my bed trying to get over the trauma and headache.

My teeth are going through a little makeover right now. I am excited about it, but am not in a happy place right now. Keep reminding myself that it will be worth it.

Sunday

Childfree for the next couple of days. Decided to do a datenight tonight. Dinner and a movie. (Fame)

Yep, Josh and I had a little date night last night. It was nice to spend some time alone together. Apparently we still seem like we are young and in love because at the movies we were given the student discount and at dinner these people sitting beside us asked us if we were newlyweds. Little did they know we have been married for over 6 years and have a 2 year old.

Speaking of that 2 year old, she is away the next couple of days visiting her Grammy and Papa.

http://www.elevationchurchl... 1st Elevation Church Online Service. Tonight 7pm (eastern). Don't miss it.

This past Sunday night our church launched our "newest campus" - an online campus. Every Sunday night at 7pm (est) you can log on and attend that weekend's service. So, if you have ever wondered about this Elevation Church that I am talking about all the time, you can check it out yourself (and you can wear your pjs if you want!)

On way to church a guy on a motorcycle wiped out right in front of me! It is wet from rain, he tried to stop but slid though intersection

This was a very scary moment. I was sitting at a light getting ready to turn. I guess the light at the intersection turned yellow or red. A guy was riding his motorcycle and couldn't stop. He slid sideways through the intersection and stopped right in front of my car. It happened really fast. I really heard it more than I saw it. It sounded horrible! A few guys from other cars got out to help, and the rider got up and walked to the side of the road. After they moved the bike I decided to just go on to church. I asked if they needed any help, but they said he was fine. It was a crazy way to start the day!

Saturday

Been a long day - finalized the location and bought my sister's wedding dress.


All day long Saturday (and some of Friday night) was set aside to help my sister with some wedding plans. She is getting married on Oct 25th. It is a very small wedding, but is less than a month away, so there are many things to work on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, now you should all be caught up on the weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I do follow your tweets, but thanks for catching us all up :) Hope your teeth and mouth feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Love your blog! I just found it. Your little one is just precious! Have a great week.

dawn said...

are you sure that you have caught us up on everything ;)

so enjoyed hanging out on monday night!!!

Natalie said...

Hope your dental work is going better for you. My dad and all five of my brothers refuse novacaine (sp?) when they get their cavities filled. Strangest thing I've ever heard of.

As for the date, that's SO cute that you two are still mistaken as newlyweds! It must have been nice to have a few days as just an adult. I'm sure it made you a better mommy getting the break! I know it works for me!