Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just some stuff

"Celebrity" stuff
Did ya'll hear about Jessica Simpson's dog, Daisy? It was taken by a wild coyote. I have to say that is sad.

I read last night that "Guiding Light" went off the air Friday. It had been on the air for 72 years!!!! (It came on the radio in 1937, then moved to TV in 1952.) Now, I can't say that I have ever watched that show...but I think it is crazy it has been on for 72 years!

I just discovered that Whitney Port, from The Hills/The City, has a cute blog. You should check it out.

Awhile back I was told that Jordan ~ who was the winner of Big Brother last week ~ worked at the place I get my hair done. Now, there are 3 locations in the Charlotte area so I thought maybe they meant she worked for the company, but I drove by my location today and there was a huge sign congratulating her. I asked again and sure enough, yes, she works there.

Alyse stuff

There is no longer a shoe shortage at our house. We went to Concord Mills on Saturday and Alyse now has 6 new pairs of shoes. Have to say I am a little jealous of her new shoe collection.

Alyse's new saying that cracks me up is "Oh my Josh!" She is thinking she is saying "Oh my gosh." She says it all the time.

Other stuff

I haven't been feeling great the last couple of days. It started Thursday and really hit me hard yesterday. Feel better today.

Dear K and K - I sent your CDs to work with Josh today. He promised to mail them. So hopefully you will be getting them soon! So sorry about the wait. And I wrote really cute cards to go with them, but someone only took the CDs.... Oh well.

If you want to laugh today you should check out this video. It is from this weekend at Elevation. It was "Student Takeover" and these are some of the band guys taking it to the "tip top top, to the tippity top". So funny!

Ok - I know that is the most exciting blog post that you will read today.

Have a great Tuesday.

4 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh my Josh...that is too cute!!! ;) Im gonna check out the blog now!!!

Heather said...

I have been feeling bad, too. There are just too many germs going around.

Unknown said...

I used to watch The Hills all the time when we had cable! I will totally check that out! So sad about Daisy, is that the dog Nick got her? I am also jealous of my daughter's shoe collection, and I am super excited to get the cd!

Becca said...

"Oh my Josh" is too adorable! I didn't even think about connecting you to Charlotte! We LOVED Jordan and are SOOO happy she won!