Monday, August 10, 2009

My Girl

Looking over my blog I've noticed that there has been a shortage of pictures and stories about this little princess: So, I thought that I would catch you up on the life of Alyse Nicole.

Yesterday on the way home from church this was our conversation.
(Key word -conversation! She is so big!)

Me: Did you have a good day at church today?
Alyse: Yes
Me: What did you do?
Alyse: I see Daddy
Me: Yes, you did see Daddy. What else did you do?
Alyse: I "tiss" Pastor.
Me: Yes, Pastor did give you a hug and kiss. Wasn't that nice? Did you have fun in class?
Alyse: I see "Y-jah"
Me: Yes, you got to see Elijah. Did you see some of your other friends.
Alyse: Yes
Me: Did you talk about Jesus in class?
Alyse: Moses.
Me: You talked about Moses?
Alyse: Yes, I color
Me: I saw you colored a picture about Moses. You learned about the 10 commandments, didn't you? Did you sing some songs.
Alyse: Yes
Me: What else did you do?
Alyse: I play toys. I eat snack.
Me: Oh how fun!
Alyse: We watch Nemo?

Seriously, y'all! I can't believe that we had a whole conversation on the way home. It only lasted a few minutes but it was amazing to me. Part of me loved it. The other part of me wanted to cry because she isn't a baby anymore!

The end of our conversation leads me to subject number 2... My child has a new love of Finding Nemo. My mom said that one day when they were at a store she randomly stopped, looked up at my mom and said "Grammy, I love Nemo". Ha!

Also when she was staying with my parents, my mom called to tell me this story:

Alyse is big enough now that she isn't sleeping in the crib at my parents house. So my mom has started to put her to bed in the guest room - which has a small television in it. My mom said that one night at about 10pm she went in to check on her. When she walked in the door there was Alyse, sitting in the middle of the bed watching the television. She had got her little self up, turned the television onto Noggin and was enjoying some late night TV watching. Oh, my crazy TV loving child!

I could tell you some more stories about how precious she is (because she is so stinkin' cute!) but instead I will leave you with one last picture of my Nemo loving girl.



5 comments:

Mindy said...

so sweet, Stephanie!

Unknown said...

So cute! I loved the conversation!

lov said...

she is so precious!
and i love nemo too!

Kelly said...

She is so precious!

Becca said...

She sure is growing! That is hilarious that she was found watching TV! SO cute!