Monday, June 22, 2009

From Alyse 2 Daddy

For Father's Day, I thought it would be a cute idea to have some pictures of Alyse made.

(Plus, honestly - I hadn't taken her to get her 2yr pictures yet, and since she is almost 1/4 of her way through being 2 I thought it would be a good time.... Better late than never, right?)

Here are a few of my favorite shots:


(Well... maybe these pictures were more for me than Josh, but that's ok.)


3 comments:

Natalie said...

What an absolute doll! I need to update my babies pictures as well, so this gives me motivation! I hope you all had a Happy Father's Day!

Dori said...

so precious! And that little dress matches your blog!

So glad she's feeling better!

We have a daddy's girl here too...she races across the house when she hears he's home..."Dada! Dada! Dada!"

Becca said...

The pictures turned out very cute! That smile is adorable!