Monday, June 1, 2009

ABCs of Me

I saw this on one of the blogs that I read this weekend and thought it would be fun to fill out myself. (Maybe I will be more creative tomorrow...)

A - Age: 28


B - Bed size: King! With 6 King sized pillows, 1 body pillow, 2 feather comforters, a down mattress cover, and an extra large comforter. (I like a big, fluffy, comfy bed!)


C - Chore you hate: Bathrooms! Also don't like outside stuff, that is why I married Josh. I call him my "lawn boy". (When he was in middle school and high school he had his own lawn service.)


D - Dog's name: Zeke (past dogs - Bo and Gideon)


E - Essential start your day item: kiss from Alyse, get her milk (which is the first word out of her mouth!), and then I turn on my phone.


F - Favorite color: Pink


G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I wear mostly silver


H - Height: 5'3"


I - Instruments you play: I took piano lessons for many years. Can still sorta play, but not very well!


J - Job title: Stay at home Wife and Mommy. Church-Staff Family Hospitality Coordinator (or something like that...)


K - Kid(s): So far we have little miss Alyse Nicole (2yrs old). Hoping for more.....


L - Living arrangements: Our little family of 3 with a dog and a cat living in a little white house with blue shutters.


M - Mom's name: Sharron. (Yes, it has 2 "r"s)


N - Nicknames: Baby or precious (that is what Josh's calls me), Stephers (that is what my sister calls me). A lot of people just call me Steph (but I only like that if I really know you. Don't like when random people call me Steph)


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Um... just when I had Alyse. Well, I did stay for awhile when I was in my car accident, but it wasn't all night.


P - Pet Peeve: When people crack their knuckles. Also have this thing with teeth. Hate teeth! When I was teaching and kids had lose teeth, I would send them to my assistant because I couldn't handle it! I also hate when people sniff their noses/snort.


Q - Quote from a movie: "Does this fetus make me look fat?" That was from the mini-series I watched on Lifetime this weekend called Maneater. It made me laugh. I could list a couple more, but I will stick with that one for now.


R - Right handed or left handed: Right


S - Siblings: 1 sister - a twin for those of you who didn't know that.


T - Time you wake up: Whenever Alyse wakes up - usually around 7:30 to 8


U- Underwear: um... Victoria Secret


V - Vegetable you dislike: I like most veggies.


W - Ways you run late: A lot of ways! Staying in bed too long, on computer, getting Alyse ready, clothing crisis, etc. I try not to be late, but it (unfortunately) is not a rare thing.


X - X-rays you've had: head (for migraines and after my accident), back (after my accident), teeth


Y - Yummy food you make: I love to bake-cookies, chocolate chip pie, brownies, For "food" - Josh really likes this cajun chicken that I make, corn pudding, baked spaghetti.... I'm not really that fancy of a cook, but I enjoy making things in the kitchen.


Z - Zoo favorite: um...I guess otters or seals. Maybe the gift shop :)


2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh my goodness- I am totally going to do this! That was so cute! I love cookies, too. My husband wishes I made them more.

I am halfway through Maneater, but I took a break to blog!

Natalie said...

Well, I may just steal this idea from you as well (I got it from reading Meadowlark's post). It's fun to realize that there's even more that we have in common, and some things we're the exact opposite of. Fun!