Alyse LOVES to dance!
She really loves it.
I can not wait to sign her up for ballet classes.
(I want to send her to my friend Jackie's studio, but she has to be 3.)
This is her dancing along with Gigi who is taking a ballet class.
My girl has moves!
She is just like a swan - so graceful and elegant.
7 comments:
haha! That is so cute! :) I love the jammies too! Abby has the same ones!
Super cute...I barely see dancing anymore...my boys are too cool for that LOL!!!!
Simply adorable. I love watching my kiddies dance as well, especially seeing the gender come out (my boy break dances and is more aggressive while my girl shakes her booty and waves her arms just like your princess).
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Don't you love when you capture little moments like this! SO Cute!!
Haha! That is adorable! She is doing it just perfect. I can't wait to get Autumn in dancing too! She says she wants to tap dance but everywhere here you have to be at least 3 as well.
How fun are recitals going to be?!
Also, thank you for praying for Aubrey! Please continue to keep her in your prayers!
seriously ....
too stinking sweet!
too cute!! just read a gazillion of your posts!! luv the new car!!
hope you guys are doing well!!!
Post a Comment