Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Mommy Day"

Gosh I love this little girl! I am so glad to be her Mommy!

What did I get for Mother's Day?
Lots of kisses and "I love you, Mommy"s.
I also got a rose, some cards, this with a necklace, this for my new car, and dinner with my Mom. (Who I have to say that I am very thankful for! Love you, Mom!)

But I also have something to give away!
JILL please email me and let me know where I can send you your book!

Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

mrs. fuzz said...

Happy Mother's Day Stephanie!

Becca said...

That is such a cute picture of the two of you!

Heather said...

GREAT picture of two precious girls!!! SO GLAD you had a great day!

Jill Pagels said...

Hey Stephanie, I was just catching up with your blog (it's been a busy week!) and just realized I won your fabulous contest!!! I will send you my address as a message on your Facebook. Thank you so much and sorry it took me so long to get back to you!