This is what I found when I came into my bedroom:
Yes, she was hard at work on my laptop.
To be honest my first reaction was, "Alyse! No! That's Mommy's computer!!!!"
But then I noticed that she was so happy and really wasn't hurting anything. So I had to grab my camera.

3 comments:
Awe, so sweet! She wanted to be just like her mommy!
We used to let Autumn on Dustin's laptop to play games such as Elmo or Thomas. Then one night she popped off two keys beyond repair. Just watch out for that!
Oh don't you worry! I am very protective of my computer. Josh is the one who actually got it for Christmas but I don't even hardly let him on it! ha!
Kiddies just hone right into the laptops, don't they?! My one year old daughter gets the biggest kick out of our laptop and bangs away if given the chance, but usually she pokes her head into my line of vision so I can remember what (or who) is more important. Too cute!
Post a Comment