I, my friends, have an addiction to exclamation points!!!!
Apparently, I really like them!!!!
I used them all the time!!!!
It seems that I get really excited about things!!!!!
Just wanted to let you know that I will be working on this addiction!!!!
Admitting it is the first step!!!!
9 comments:
Congrats on taking the first step and acknowledging your problem.
I also have a problem...ellipses. ....
:)
Me, too!!!!!!!!
I think it's a family problem!!!! I do it all the time too...even in texts!!!! And I yse these little dot things....at least you don't do that!
I have the same problem!!! And I'm not stopping!!! I get too excited about things!!! :)
Actually, I've been trying to work on it. It's not going well! (see?)
Me!!!!!! Too!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ashamed to say that I am an English teacher because my blogging shows a complete anarchy of "grammatical rules" but in all honesty, I've never cared for grammar and dissecting sentences.
I think blogs allow us to be a little more free with our grammatical usages. Otherwise, no one would read them!
I tend to capitalize WAY too much on top of the exclamation points, ...'s and everything else that gets over-used, even commas (which are a writing pet peeve for me, so what can you do?!)
Ah, the freedom of blogging!!!!!
P.S. My Boogie Woogie performance was a church Roadshow. Each group was given a decade from 1890 to 2000, and we had the 1940's. It was SO fun!
If you got a chance to see the pics below the video, that explains a bit more. My toddler son can actually do most of the performance with me, so I want to film him doing it, but he's all boy so anytime he sees technology, his attention span is gone and focused on the contraption. Boys!
Wow!!! You sound really excited about your addiction!!! Either that or you're yelling at me!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA! You are so silly!
Post a Comment