Monday, April 27, 2009

"An Elle Of A Show"



Last night my sister and I went to go see Legally Blonde The Musical.


I was excited to see that Lauren from the MTV show was with the tour cast. I really liked her on the show and she did a GREAT job. She was also really sweet after the show and came out took pictures and signed autographs for a group of people that had gathered and was waiting outside the theater.

If you don't know much about the show, basically it is just like the movie only with singing and dancing (which always makes things so much fun!)







It was really good. One of my favorites that I have seen (and since my sister works at the performing arts center, I get to see a lot...)

Aren't I a lucky girl? :)

2 comments:

mrs. fuzz said...

You're a twin!!?? So cute! That looks like a fun show too. Breadsticks sound so good. I wish I could recreate my own at home.

danielle said...

I just wanted to tell you that I was looking at your little traffic feed thing and got all excited when I saw someone from PARIS, Ile-de-France was on your blog..it ha the little flag and everything! I think that we should go there and thank them for visiting you. It can be our next sistely bonding experience..and then we can stop by London and see Mary Poppins there instead of waiting for the tour.