


Alyse loves her Daddy!
I mean really LOVES her Daddy.
Today she walked up to me and said, "Mommy. Daddy home. Please."
I gave her a hug and said, "Do you miss Daddy?"
She said, "Daddy? My Josh?"
I said, "Baby, Daddy is at work. I miss him too."
She sighed and said, "I love Daddy. I love Josh."
I'm glad that she loves him so much.

4 comments:
Its pictures like that, that make me kind of sad that I have not had a girl. My husband deserves that! He doesn't always understand the term momma's boy...but he would if that sweet little girl was wrapped around his finger...that is just PRECIOUS!!!
I've been part of an LEO family for over a year now, but am just discovering how many kindred spirits I have in the cop wife world. I LOVE the picture of your hubby holding your baby girl in his uniform. I've wanted to do something like that when my daughter was a newborn, but she's still pretty young, so maybe we'll do it soon. She too is a complete Daddy's Girl. It melts his "hard cop" demeanor everytime, though he's not as cuddly in all the gear! Cute family!
What a sweet post! She is so precious.
There is nothing like a girl and her daddy!
Autumn calls her daddy Dustin too! That is so funny she calls him Josh.
Post a Comment