Someone (I won't mention any names, but it wasn't me) allowed Little Miss Alyse to take her beloved Taggie with her to church. However, Taggie did not make it home.
Now, what you may or may not know is that Elevation is a "portable church" meaning, we do not have a permanent location (yet...there will be one this fall). Each and every week everything is packed up, put on to trucks, and locked away in storage. Then Elevation Church turns back into a public high school building.
So, because of this, when I say that I have no clue where Taggie could be I mean that I have no clue what box it is in, and how I can get to it. I can't just drive over to the church, look around in her classroom, and everything be right with the world.
Josh did go buy her a replacement Taggie, but he could not find one exactly like hers. It took her awhile, but we finally convinced her that this Taggie was almost as good. She still wasn't loving it though. So I went onto taggie.com and ordered her a new Taggie, just like her other one.
Well, today when we came home a box was sitting by the front door.
The box says Taggies on it!
Hmmm...what could be in there?

6 comments:
that is so sweet!
Yeah! it worked tonight :)
so sweet gorgeous photos...
Aww! Such a cute post! :)
Yea! I'm going to have to look for one of those--my 1-year-old LOVES tags!
I am so thankful to see that smile on her face. I makes me feel a little better.
Love Grammie
Post a Comment