Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Serious.Life

I wanted to let y'all know that I am happy to be a part of an online magazine called Serious.Life Magazine. They just published the March issue today, and I am in their Featured Blog Directory.

Serious.Life Magazine


The magazine is owned and published by a family who have seven kids, three adopted, and one who has Leukemia. If you have never been to their blog and read their story, you should. It will break your heart, and bring you to your knees praying for this precious little girl and her family.


The subscription is FREE. There are a lot of interesting articles and I am sure that you will recognize a number of the bloggers featured.

So go check it out!

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Congratulations! Anytime a blogger is able to be featured in print is a very, very good thing. I am most impressed by this publication and will be checking it out for sure. With such a darling magazine cover, how can I resist? :)

So glad that you joined the SITS community. Your blog is an absolutely wonderful addition!

-Francesca