First, she had her first hair cut!
We went to Doolittle's and they cut about 1 to 2 inches off of her hair.
She did a great job sitting on her duck and watching "The Little Mermaid"
She looked so cute with these clips in her hair!
The final look:
Another big event was when she wore some panties for the first time!
Honestly, they didn't stay dry for that long, but it was worth a shot.
Because she kept crawling out of her crib and arriving in our room saying. "Mommy, I jump bed!", we decided to switch her crib into a toddler bed.
Here she is showing me how she gets out of her crib.
Look at my little escape artist!
When Josh first started taking her bed apart she was very concerned
Then she decided to help.

And (maybe since she was wearing her UNC cheer leading uniform) she started to clap and cheer Josh on.

She seemed very happy with her new bed.
And (maybe since she was wearing her UNC cheer leading uniform) she started to clap and cheer Josh on.
She seemed very happy with her new bed.
When it was time to actually go to bed, she wasn't too sure about this.
Josh spent about an hour and a half sitting beside her.
However, there was a little Taggie drama too. Yesterday, she ended up taking her Taggie to church with her. (Which she is usually not allowed to do.) Well, sadly the Taggie did not make it home. After a lot of searching, phone calls, and tears (from both her and I) Josh went to Swoozies and got a replacement Taggie. Her new taggie is not exactly like her other one, so it took us awhile to convince her that this one was just as good. I did go to taggie.com and ordered her another taggie that looked just like her old one. I put a rush delivery on it. Hope it come fast!

6 comments:
Oh my goodness! How CUTE is her hair!!! I love it :)
I'm so sorry that she left her taggie behind! But I AM glad that it wasn't in my room. Still no princess sippy cup. :0( I will keep looking. I send Alex to class with nothing. I sent his bible once, never to be seen again. It was Amber's when she was was little too :0( Now I take his jacket with me. It stresses me out when I can't find hair bows and passi's and all of those types of things.
I love her haircut, and when I saw you yesterday, I was like....where is my little girl? I forgot momentarily that she had a birthday. sniff...sniff...
Wow, y'all had a BIG weekend alright! She is so precious and looks so grown up now =)
Awww...what a big girl! So cute!
Wow, it sounds like yall had a very eventfull weekend! She is too cute with her little haircut!
LOVE that cute new do!!!
Post a Comment