I do! I always have great ideas of things that I want to do to my house.
It drives Josh crazy! He knows that we have to continue saving for a new house because it won't just be buying the house, it will be buying a house full of new decorations too!
Anyway, I saw this website on a blog that I read and I thought it would be fun to see what my style was.
Sproost.com told me that:
29% French Eclectic
14% Classic

Throw in some of what I would like to call "Southern Cute" (aka - monogramming, polka dots, pinks, etc) and you pretty much have my style.
What's your style?
Throw in some of what I would like to call "Southern Cute" (aka - monogramming, polka dots, pinks, etc) and you pretty much have my style.


3 comments:
This was hard for me to do because I hated most of them! LOL
My style was:
Contemporary 40%
Modern Elegance 40%
Rustic Revival 20%
I have to agree with sweetcopswife, not many of those did I even really like!
i was
50% nantucket
33% wine country
17% mountain lodge style
i totally thought i would be more nantucket....
Post a Comment