Here we go.....






Cinnamon Crunch Muffins

Wasn't that fun!
1. Boyfriend turned husband/Best Friend... Josh ~ Just in cause y'all haven't heard by now, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my husband. I am so glad that I have him! I love that he loves me. I love that he works so hard. I love that he makes me laugh. I love that he holds me. I love that he is just so cute! I love our marriage! I love... well, I love [almost] every thing about him. *Have to add the almost cause, well, he isn't perfect...but pretty close. :)

2. Bows on my Baby girl Alyse ~ I also love this precious girl! (But I am guessing you knew that already too!) I love the way she snuggles. I love the way she giggles. I love the way she "sings". I love to watch her play. I love to listen to her "talk". I love that she is so sweet! I love her to pieces! (And yes, I love the hair bows!)

3. Backstage Sunday morning...Elevation ~ (That is kind of a stretch, but I wanted to include my church somehow, because I do love it! And since backstage is where I spend a good amount of my time on Sunday mornings, that is where the "B" came from.) Elevation has become this HUGE part of both Josh and my lives. I love being a part of this amazing move of God! We have gained so much out of becoming a part of this church 3 and a half years ago. We have both grown so much in our relationship with the Lord, have made wonderful friends, and have been given the opportunity to be involved in something so special! I don't know what we would do without Elevation in our lives.

4. Bed ~ Y'all know that I could stay in my bed all day! Love it! Combine my laptop and the television...it is a piece of Heaven on earth!
5. Blogs ~ I am so glad that I started blogging. It has been a great outlet for me. I love to look back at all the things that I have done, pictures I have taken, and I'm so glad that I have a place to store all those memories. I am also glad that I have found this whole other world of "friends". I get so much enjoyment and entertainment reading about people's lives, both people I know and strangers.

6. Buying bags of stuff (aka - Shopping) ~ Ok, I know I am suppose to be working on shopping, but I can't help it! I love to go shopping! It can be clothes for me, stuff for Alyse, things for the house, books at a bookstore.... it doesn't matter. I just love it!
7. Books/Bible ~ I use to read all the time. I sorta took a break from books, but this summer I got hooked into this past time again. I included the Bible part because right now I am trying to read through the Bible in a year. Right now I have finished Genesis and Exodus. Not too bad for a month.....

8. Baking ~ One of my favorite things to do is bake. Again, I have kinda taken a break from it, but that is because I enjoy eating the things I make just as much as I love baking it! (Not good!)
The last thing that I baked were these yummy muffins for small group on Monday morning. (I also make them every Christmas morning to eat while we are opening presents.) They are kind of like mini monkey bread muffins. So yummy and so easy to make!
Cinnamon Crunch Muffins
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 1/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon
2 packages of refrigerated biscuits (the kind that come in the roll)
2/3 cups of melted butter
1 tbsp flour
Directions:
Preheat oven to 375
Chop pecans
Combine pecans, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl
Separate the rolls and cut each into 4 pieces
Take a few pieces- coat in the butter, then coat with the sugar mixture
Continue until all the dough has been coated
Divide dough pieces evenly into a muffin pan
(Should make 12 muffins)
Pour the remaining butter and the 1 tbsp flour in with the rest of the sugar mixture
Mix together to form a crumbly topping
Place a small scoop of the topping on each muffin
Bake for 20-25 mins.
Serve warm

9. Ballet Strength - This is an example of the new workout that I have totally fallen in love with. I DVRed it off of Fit TV. What is it? My info from the DVR tells me .... "Professional dancer and fitness trainer Jennifer Galardi fuses ballet, Pilates and other dance-inspired moves for a unique total body conditioner. Feel and look like a dancer in just one workout." It is a great workout because you are using your legs and arms all at the same time. She also uses a section where you use resistance bands and light weights. The cool down is all ab work and then pilates moves. Love it! Usually I do my elliptical for 30mins in "my gym" (aka the garage) and then do this 45 minute work out. It goes by fast and I feel like I get a total body workout.
9. Ballet Strength - This is an example of the new workout that I have totally fallen in love with. I DVRed it off of Fit TV. What is it? My info from the DVR tells me .... "Professional dancer and fitness trainer Jennifer Galardi fuses ballet, Pilates and other dance-inspired moves for a unique total body conditioner. Feel and look like a dancer in just one workout." It is a great workout because you are using your legs and arms all at the same time. She also uses a section where you use resistance bands and light weights. The cool down is all ab work and then pilates moves. Love it! Usually I do my elliptical for 30mins in "my gym" (aka the garage) and then do this 45 minute work out. It goes by fast and I feel like I get a total body workout.
10. Bouquet of roses ~ I love roses! My favorite are purple roses. That is what I carried on our wedding day. As part of our wedding vows, Josh promised to get me roses once a month, and he has basically every month for the past 5 and a half years.

Wasn't that fun!
If you want to play, leave me a comment and I will give you a letter.

5 comments:
What a fun list!! Thanks so much for playing...and for posting that recipe! Yummy :)
hello and welcome to circle of life , we are so glad you stoped by..
yes it is a weekly event please feel frre to join in .. and become a follower i'll look for you button as well . what a beauful letter b segament you have going there. and what a beautiful blog..
hope you jopi9n in and see you at circle of life more often god bless michelle.
well stef i just read all your b and that is so sweet, cool, pretty , yummy and awesome , and all the above you go girl, love the beding and i could stay there me and my lap top as well..
What a fun "B" list! I knew that you loved bows for sure :) But I learned a few new things about you! How fun :)
Hi Stephanie. I found your by way of "Bring the Rain".
I love your dots -- your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment